The Northern Kentucky Convention Center is located in Covington along the banks of the Ohio River. It is situated at the heart of a rapidly expanding business and entertainment district just across a picturesque 19th Century suspension bridge from downtown Cincinnati.
This 204,000 total square foot multi-purpose facility has 110,000 sq. ft. of meeting, exhibition and social function space. The center is designed to make it as convenient and efficient as possible for meeting, conference and exhibition planners, and is directly connected to the Marriott at RiverCenter.
The Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport (CVG) is consistently ranked as one of the best airports in the world. Northern Kentucky is within a two-hour flight from 60 percent of the nation's population. Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky is also within only a two-hour drive of the Port Columbus International Airport (CMH), Dayton International Airport (DAY), Louisville International Airport (SDF) and Lexington's Blue Grass Airport (LEX). Northern Kentucky offers a blend of cosmopolitan sophistication and southern hospitality, and this is reflected in the staff's customer service focus. We will do our best to ensure a most successful event.
Brereton C. Jones Exhibition Center
- 46,200 square feet of total space for 254 10' x 10' booths
- Receptions for up to 2,600 people and meetings for up to 3,900 can be accommodated
- Exhibition Center can also be divided into 2 seperate halls
- 8,000 square feet of public space equipped for registration, exhibits and receptions
- Staircases, escalators and elevator to third floor Conference Level
- Two-story in height with terrazzo and carpeted flooring
- 10 flexible meeting rooms totaling 13,288 square feet
- All rooms fully carpeted and beautifully appointed
- 22,800 square foot ballroom can be divided into 5 separate spaces